I september uppdaterade de tanzaniska myndigheterna sina inresebestämmelser med anledning av den rådande pandemin. De kan sammanfattas så här:
- Du måste fylla i Traveler’s Health Surveillance, du hittar länk för Tanzania här & Zanzibar här
- Du måste kunna visa ett negativt pcr test
- Du måste respektera bestämmelserna om handhygien, munskydd och distansering.
Bestämmelserna i sin helhet:
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
TRAVEL ADVISORY NO. 8 OF 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania (URT) through Ministries responsible for Health Mainland and Zanzibar has decided to elevate and enhance prevailing preventive measures against COVID-19 especially those with regard to International Travel. In view of this, the Government is updating the Travel Advisory No. 7 of 4TH May, 2021 to version No. 8, effective from 19TH September, 2021 to accommodate measures as follows:
- All Authorities at Points of Entry should ensure adherence to infection preventive measures by travelers and staff including hand hygiene, physical distancing and wearing of face-masks.
- All travelers including T anzanians, returning residents and members of the crew1/layovers are required to truthfully fill in an online Traveler’s Health Surveillance
Form available at https://afyamsafiri.moh.go.tz/ for T anzania mainland and https://healthtravelznz.mohz.go.tz for Zanzibar within 24 hours before arrival to URT`.
- All travelers including Tanzanians and returning residents will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate upon arrival. The only accepted test is Real Time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) testing or Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs) done at a nationally accredited/approved laboratory using sample tested within 96 hours of departure to URT.
- All travelers, whether foreigners or returning residents arriving from countries experiencing variants of concern/variants of interest, highest number of COVID-19 cases based on WHO epidemiological updates or those who have travelled through those countries in the last 14 days regardless of route taken shall be subjected to rapid tests at Points of Entry at their own cost. Cost for COVID-19 rapid test shall be 10 USD or TZS.23,000 of which is non-refundable and testing fees applies to traveler arriving in Tanzania Mainland by Air or Marine Vessels. For Zanzibar the cost for rapid test shall be 25 USD or equivalent TZS. 58,000. The updated list of countries for Rapid Antigen Test is available at https://www.moh.go.tz website or at Points of Entry.
- Travelers to Mainland Tanzania are advised to pay for COVID-19 rapid test online to avoid unnecessary queue upon arrival through an automatically generated control number obtained after filling online Traveler’s Health Surveillance Form and for Zanzibar through https://zanzibarcovidtesting.co.tz
- Children aged 5 years and below, Travelers in transit, Aircraft crew are exempted from both RT-PCR certificate and COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test.
- Travelers with positive COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test shall allowed to isolate themselves at their residencies for 14 days or more until they test negative using RT-PCR test and will be subjected under strict surveillance procedures.
1 Crew means persons on board a conveyance who are not passengers
Page 1 of 2
- All arriving conveyances must provide in advance passenger information so as to allow the Authorities at the Points of Entry to scrutinize the manifest for identification of possible high-risk passengers and submit duly filled conveyance health declaration forms (Health Part of Aircraft General Declaration, Maritime Health Declaration and Ground Transport/Vehicles Health Declaration Form).
- Arriving conveyances will be subjected to decontamination at Points of Entry where necessary.
- All departing travelers are advised to seek information prior to departure from travel agent regarding COVID-19 requirements of their country of destination or conveyance to be used.
Measures relating to trucks/vehicles carrying goods and services:
- All truck drivers including crew should hold a valid COVID-19 negative RT-PCR or NAATs certificate obtained from an accredited/approved national Laboratory. The validity of the certificate shall be 14 days only. The truck drivers will be tested free for RT-PCR.
- All truck drivers including crew will be subjected to enhanced screening at Points of Entry and will be quarantined or isolated at designated facilities at their own cost if they are suspected of COVID-19 infection.
- All trucks/vehicles carrying goods and services should have only 2-3 crew per truck/vehicle to facilitate smooth border crossing to Tanzania.
- In case driver or crew are quarantined/isolated while on transit, truck owners/operators must make necessary arrangements to back-up their crew to ensure that goods are delivered to the intended destination
- Truck drivers have to declare their final destinations at the Points of Entry.
In case of any medical emergency while in the United Republic of Tanzania, please call Toll
Free Health Emergency Number: 199 for Mainland and 190 for Zanzibar. NB: The Travel Advisory will be reviewed from time to time as need arises.
Prof. Abel N. Makubi
PERMANENT SECRETARY (HEALTH)
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
Dr. Fatma H. Mrisho
Ministry of Health, Social Welfare, Elderly, Gender and Children
Var medveten om att bestämmelserna kan uppdateras med kort varsel. På Sweden Abroad kan du hitta mer information.